Waterfall Ends

Waterfall ends can support your benchtop and give you a more ‘finished’ look to your kitchen. But did you know there are different types of waterfall end?


Waterfall End

The more traditional waterfall end is a sleek, straight edge that goes straight down to the floor.  It gives your bench top a really solid look, and commonly used with kitchen islands where there is an overhang to allow people to sit at the island to eat and drink:


Negative Detailed Waterfall End

These waterfall ends have an indent near the top of the edge, creating a small lip and a different look.  These waterfall ends add a little more definition, and look great whether the acrylic pattern is organic (marble effect) or plain:

So, if you're thinking about getting a new bench top for an island, consider a waterfall end to complete the look.

Interested in getting a quote?  Click on the button below to discuss your requirements and arrange a template.

Eloise McGrath